- Spice mixes for boiled sausages, Frankfurters;
- Spice mixes for smoked and cooked sausages, Knackers;
- Spice mixes for semi-smoked sausages;
- Spice mixes for dried and cold smoked salami;
- Spice mixes for decorating meat products;
- Spice mixes for dried and cold smoked meat pieces;
- Spice mixes for pates;
- Spice mixes for minced meat products;
- Spice mixes for products in cans;
- Spice mixes for culinary products;
- Spice mixes for special products.
- Functional injected blends;
- Functional cutterised blends;
- Functional blends to prolong shelf life;
- Functional blends to improve the “knack” feeling;
- Functional blends for emulsifying;
- Functional blends to produce meat substitutes;
- Functional coloring blends;
- Functional blends for fermentation;
- Functional blends for special products.
- Starter cultures for dried, cold smoked salami;
- Starter cultures to improve flavour and colour;
- Starter cultures for cold smoked and dried hams;
- Starter cultures for products without added E-numbers;
- Starter cultures for moulded sausages;
- Starter cultures for ‘Pizza Salami’;
- Starter cultures against Listeria Monocytogenes;
- Starter cultures for special products.
- Ready-to-use oil-based marinades;
- Ready-to-use emulsified marinades;
- Dry marinades;
- Marinades for shashlik;
- Spice salts;
- Spice blends for marinating.
- Dry compounds for sauce preparation;
- Compound for mayonnaise preparation;
- Compound for ketchup preparation;
- Ready-to-use sauces;
- Sauces in a special package (sachets, cups, etc.).
- Transglutaminase for boiled sausages, Frankfurters;
- Transglutaminase for raw fermented sausages;
- Transglutaminase to connect fresh meat pieces.
Dry milk products
- Sweet whey powder;
- Skimmed milk powder;
- Whole milk powder;
- Cream powder;
- Whey permeat powder;
- Milk proteins;
- Yoghurt powder;
- Cheese powder;
- For boiled sausages and Frankfurters;
- For marinades and sauces;
- For injected brines;
- For fillings;
- Physically modified starches without E-numbers;
- Organic modified starches.
- Pork gelatine 100-270 bloom;
- Beef gelatine 240-270 bloom;
- Flavoured gelatine.
- Plasma proteins;
- Haemoglobin proteins;
- Pork collagen proteins;
- Beef collagen proteins;
- Poultry proteins;
- Functional protein blends.
- Wheat fibre;
- Cellulose fibre;
- Potato fibre;
- Psyllium fibre;
- Blends of fibres.
- Breadcrumbs for structure;
- Breadcrumbs for surface, various colours;
- Various breadcrumb mixes;
- Batter compounds;
- Tempura compounds;
- Coating systems for meat products.
Fried crispy vegetables
- Crispy fried onions;
- Crispy fried paprika;
- Crispy fried jalapeno.
Taste and flavour enhancers
- Yeast extracts;
- Hydrolysed vegetable proteins;
- Blends of taste and flavour enhancers.
Coatings for surface of sausages
- Transparent, shiny dispersion for surface of raw fermented salami;
- White dip (artificial mould) for surface of raw fermented salami;
- Mass for gluing spices and seeds to the surface of sausages.
- Beetroot red;
- Paprika extract;
- Food caramel;
- Blends of colourants.
- Hog casings, calibrated, 26-45mm;
- Beef caps;
- Beef straight colons;
- Sheep casings, calibrated, 16-24mm;
- Sheep caps;
- Tubed casings;
- Glued, fixed length casings.
- Single food additives;
- Blends of food additives.