- All types of cheeses;
- Starter cultures for enrichment (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium lactis, etc.).
- Animal enzymes for milk coagulation;
- Microbiological enzymes for milk coagulation;
- Lactase for ‘lactose-free’ products;
- Transglutaminase to increase yield of curd, cheese;
- Transglutaminase to improve consistency of yoghurt.
- Natamycin: preparation for cheese surface to avoid moulds;
- Lysozyme: preparation for cheese to avoid late blowing;
- Nisin: preparation for processed cheese, milk drinks to extend life.
- Fruit fillings with different-sized pieces;
- Berry fillings with different-sized pieces;
- Vegetable fillings with different-sized pieces;
- Fillings of cacao, chocolate, caramel, vanilla, coffee and other flavours;
- Clean Label fillings;
- Fruit/berry fillings for whipping;
- Thermostable fillings.
- For ice cream;
- For yoghurts;
- For desserts;
- For processed cheese and other products.
- Spices and spice mixes with reduced microbiological contamination;
- Standardized-sized spices and spice mixes;
- Spice mixes for surface decoration;
- Single spices;
- Ecological spices.
- Pork gelatine 100-270 bloom
- Beef gelatine 240-270 bloom
- Flavoured gelatine
- Organic modified starches;
- Cold swelling modified starches;
- Hot swelling modified starches;
- Mechanically modified starches without E-numbers;
- Blends of modified starches;
- Modified starch blends with thickeners.
Taste and flavour enhancers
- Yeast extracts;
- Hydrolysed vegetable proteins;
- Blends of taste and flavour enhancers.
Fried crispy vegetables
- Crispy fried onions;
- Crispy fried paprika;
- Crispy fried jalapeno.
Dry milk products
- Sweet whey powder;
- Skimmed milk powder;
- Whole milk powder;
- Cream powder;
- Whey permeat powder;
- Milk proteins;
- Yoghurt powder;
- Cheese powder;
Wafer cups for ice creams
- Single food additives;
- Blends of food additives.